Thursday, July 9, 2026




My Impression of AI Tools


I have tried the following AI tools: ChatGPT, Claude, and Visual Studio CoPilot.


These tools are pretty impressive.


I asked ChatGPT to answer some general questions and produce some code such as some of my favourite algorithms. With Claude (free), I tried creating a Django project, a MERN project, asking about Smt. Indira Gandhi Ji, asking about Ravi Shastri, and I also asked for a PPTX on Cloud Computing with 20 slides. With Visual Studio CoPilot, I asked for a few standard algorithms for C++ console application.


All the answers were almost perfect. However, sometimes, I needed to tweak the result of the AI. We do not have complete control on what the AI generates. May be, the prompt must be more specific to get the best results. The projects and algorithms took almost no time.


I am not a soldier. But, if I were, AI is like better guns. But, that does not mean the soldier can afford to be weak. He must be physically fit and know what is war. The programmer is still required. He must be able to verify and modify the generated code. Only, the productivity has been increased.  

No comments:

Post a Comment